Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I have this friend...

You see, there's this girl
She's not my actual sister, and yet she is at the same time
Our relationship is beauty that came out of a bad situation
A friend of a friend became a friend of a lifetime
God had us planned
I call her Kit-Kat, and she calls me Eminem
M&M's are her favorite candy--Kit-Kat's are mine
She and I can talk for hours
We spent an hour in the bathroom one night;
we got distracted while brushing our teeth
God distracts us all the time
We talk about Him the most
Kit-Kat is spirited, free, alive
She fits my family like the bottom sheet on a bed
She's been adopted even by aunts, uncles, and grandma
Even my dog, who she named Liberpee-pee
We go on adventures
Kayaking, climbing, riding
We sing to each other, we sing together
She's better than a boyfriend
I guess I just love her

No comments:

Post a Comment